Fibre laser cutting with expanded capabilities. A 2kw fibre laser processing thin to thick materials with results comparable to 4 kw COlasers.
Compact and Efficient
- Reduced servicing and maintenance - no internal mirrors, turbo blower or laser gas.
- ECO Cut - 38% higher proceessing speeds with smaller nozzles.
- Reduced proceessing times and 45% less assist gas usage.
- New AMNC3i touch screen control.
- Cut thin-to-thick material without lens change.
Excellent Cut Quality
- Variable beam technology to suit material/thickness.
- Fibre engine developed by Amada.
- Oil shot pierce - prevents splatter and improves quality.
- Cooling Cut for stable processing of thick materials.
- Fibre beam generation and fibre beam delivery.
Increased Cutting Range
- 2kW quality and performance results comparable to a 4kW conventional laser
- A fusion of fibre and CO2 laser cutting benefits
- Capable of cutting copper, brass and titanium
Fast and Easy Part Processing
- Bar code reader – fast program loading
- VPSS software solution pack
- Production Designer – process 2D/3D files quickly and accurately
- DR ABE Blank – fully automatic programming and nesting
Fast and Precise Material Processing
- Rapid feed rates: 170m/min - the fastest in class
- Lightweight Y-axis carriage
- Lower centre of gravity allowing higher speeds
- New helical rack drive with high torque motor which allows for faster and precise material processing
Reliable Automated Operation
- Proven sheet load/unload automation options.
- Automatic nozzle changer.
- Automatic pierce monitoring.
- Automatic cut condition monitoring.